Sunday, May 1, 2016

Two Books a Month

Good writing goes hand in hand with good reading. And, I regret to say, it's been quite some time since I read a book from cover to cover. Now that we're in a new month, I got to thinking: I should read two books a month, at the very least.

Here and now, I resolve to fill my brain with good words, and then put those good words to my own ends.

This month, I shall dive into:

(One of my old high school teachers said that everyone must read this book at least once in their lives.)


(I've already read this book several times, and I doubt I'll ever get sick of it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 17 - Matchmaker

Tzeitel, you're the oldest! Yente has to arrange a match for you before she can make one for me! Oh Yente, Yente! Well, somebody has to...