Thursday, December 21, 2017

Even More Sketches

Gee, these last few months have been a real joyride. I just went completely nuts with my art, more so than I have in ages, or possibly ever. Guess I shouldn't complain; people love my art, my skills are refined a little more with every picture, and most importantly, the art makes me happy. Art and writing have always been wonderful therapy; they have literally saved me from going out of my mind, and they make my life useful. If I happen to make a living off them, so much the better.

Well, here's the most recent batch of sketches. And I'm really cracking down on coloring some of these. Some of my friends have told me they miss the colored stuff, and I have to admit, I miss it, too.










































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 17 - Matchmaker

Tzeitel, you're the oldest! Yente has to arrange a match for you before she can make one for me! Oh Yente, Yente! Well, somebody has to...