Thursday, February 29, 2024

2024 Leap Year

Today's the day that comes around almost every four years. According to Wikipedia: "Every year that is exactly divisible by four is a leap year, except for years that are exactly divisible by 100, but these centurial years are leap years if they are exactly divisible by 400. For example, the years 1700, 1800, and 1900 are not leap years, but the years 1600 and 2000 are."


I had a Creative Writing teacher in high school who was born on Leap Day. I wonder whether the people born on Leap Day celebrate their birthday on February 28 or March 1.


In any case, hope this day will be a good day for all of you. These are the same frogs I drew for FanX; I put them on button pins and fridge magnets, and they sold moderately well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 3 - Empty Chairs At Empty Tables

There's a grief that can't be spoken There's a pain goes on and on Empty chairs at empty tables Now my friends are dead and gone...