Monday, June 13, 2016

Terence's Birthday and Cavalia's Odysseo

I know I'm a little late for this (it's been a crazy night and I just got home), but happy birthday to my buddy, Terence. There's no law that says you can't have birthdays for your own characters, is there?


































Today, I celebrated it a little differently. Kayalauna, an old family and church friend, invited me to see Cavalia's Odysseo. She would have invited my mom, but Mom knows I'm way crazier about horses than she is. And this was kind of an early birthday present for me.





It was spectacular, that's all I can find to say. I wasn't at all bored for the full two hours, and that's saying a lot because I don't like staying in one place for too long. There was no lack of popcorn, M&M's, strawberry Fanta, or cotton candy, either.

I usually watch a unicorn movie for Terence's birthday. This year, I'm opting for The Last Unicorn, the very thing that inspired Terence's story in the first place.








1 comment:

  1. I see nothing wrong with celebrating a character's birthday.

    I haven't seen The Last Unicorn for a long time. If you want to watch that today, go for it.

    ReplyDelete

BMM 17 - Matchmaker

 Matchmaker