Sunday, May 1, 2022

Musical May 2022 - Day 1 - Sunglasses at Night

Remember that "Musical May" challenge I did last year? Well, as you can most likely guess, I'm doing it again this year. As always, I'm doing Sharpie art because it's the quickest and makes life the easiest, especially with all my other projects going on right now. 

So, here's numero uno, a song that people either absolutely love or absolutely despise. Regardless, it was one of the songs of the 80s era. 

It's pretty much the only song of Corey Hart's that instantly recognizable, but it's his little slice of immortality. Nobody will ever hear "sunglasses" the same way again. I sure won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 16 - When I Grow Up

When I grow up, I will be tall enough to reach the branches That I need to reach to climb the trees You get to climb when you're grown u...