Saturday, May 14, 2022

Musical May 2022 - Day 14 - Kung Fu Fighting

I spent most of the day working on my Rugrats FanX piece (which is just about done), so I'm a tiny bit late posting this. Good thing this one was so simple. 

Not much to say, other than this song is all over the place and you can find a story involving "kung fu" just about anywhere. I'm not a huge fan of the sport myself, though I have a soft spot for Kung Fu Panda and I've seen the Karate Kid movies a couple of times.


Kudos to anyone who can perform this sport well. Self-defense is woefully underestimated and underappreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 16 - When I Grow Up

When I grow up, I will be tall enough to reach the branches That I need to reach to climb the trees You get to climb when you're grown u...