Here's entry number two. Oh, boy, did my brother play this song to DEATH not so long ago. It's a great song by all means...if you don't have to listen to it ten thousand times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remembering FanX - 4 Years Later
Well, another FanX has come and gone. Hard to believe it’s already been four years since I was there.
-
Today was the day of our ward Christmas party. This year we held a breakfast at the Stake Center, and it was just me and Chris this time. M...
-
As if you couldn't tell by now, I positively adore Pinocchio . In fact, I just had the privilege of watching it with my family, for the ...
-
If I had to choose five of my most favorite movies, or the movies that have inspired me the most and never lost their charm over the years, ...

No comments:
Post a Comment