Saturday, May 28, 2022

Musical May 2022 - Day 28 - Does Your Mother Know

I really like the group ABBA. They have many famous, fantastic songs, but I decided to do one of their slightly lesser-known songs for this challenge.

While I believe in trusting teenagers to choose for themselves, I also believe in certain rules for their own good. And I'm a big believer in not letting a young girl go out by herself with an older boy, and vice versa. 

At least in this song, the "older boy" appears to show some respect for the little girl fawning over him, because he tells her, "You're only a child," as well as "take it easy" and "better slow down." And, of course, there's the question that makes up the very title. 

In this case, the mother most definitely knows now. You are so grounded, little lady. 

(All images property of their respective owners.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 17 - Matchmaker

Tzeitel, you're the oldest! Yente has to arrange a match for you before she can make one for me! Oh Yente, Yente! Well, somebody has to...