Sunday, May 8, 2022

Musical May 2022 - Day 8 - Love Don't Cost a Thing

I don't really listen to Jennifer Lopez, with the major exception of this song. 


Oh, she's okay, there's nothing wrong with her; she's just not among my personal tastes. Still, I like this song very much (it sure takes me back to my youth) and goodness knows we need more important messages like this nowadays.

Money's important, too, goodness knows. You need to be able to pay for your needs, and everyone could use a few nice luxuries on the side. But if money is all you've got, all you believe you'll ever need, you're in for a world of serious disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 17 - Matchmaker

Tzeitel, you're the oldest! Yente has to arrange a match for you before she can make one for me! Oh Yente, Yente! Well, somebody has to...