Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year's Eve Stroll

We decided to take advantage of our city's Christmas lights while they were still up. The lights are definitely pretty enough, but geez, the cold was BITING. It didn't take long for my hands to go numb while snapping pictures with my phone.

And Mom took an accidental spill on the way back to the car, and there wasn't even anything to slip on or trip over! Mom still can't think about it or talk about it without laughing herself into a fit. At least she didn't break anything...though I imagine she's gonna be mighty sore later.













































No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 16 - When I Grow Up

When I grow up, I will be tall enough to reach the branches That I need to reach to climb the trees You get to climb when you're grown u...