Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Happy Birthday, America!

My dad once told me that July 3 was technically America's birthday, since that was the day they actually signed the Declaration of Independence. But the signatures weren't publicized until the next day...and some of the men behind those signatures lost their lives not long after.


So that would make July 3 the private celebration, and July 4 the public celebration.

As always, may God continue to bless the USA, and may everybody have a safe and pleasant Independence Day. For those who aren't American or don't commemorate this day, have a safe and pleasant day just the same!

 





 

And look! My first piece of fully colored art since...ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 16 - When I Grow Up

When I grow up, I will be tall enough to reach the branches That I need to reach to climb the trees You get to climb when you're grown u...