Friday, February 8, 2019

Happy Birthday, Josh!

Out of all the months of the year, February holds the most birthdays for my family. First we have my first nephew, Josh, born on February 8, 2013.

Then we have my little sister, Corie, born on February 15, 1997 (yes, she missed Valentine's Day by mere hours).

And finally we have my last nephew (for now), Lucas, born on February 23, 2016.

So today, a very happy birthday to Nephew #1! Hard to believe the Stud Muffin is already 6 years old; they really do grow up so fast!

P.S. I just remembered that we have three birthdays in December, too, so that means December and February balance each other out. Oh, well, close enough!






No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 17 - Matchmaker

Tzeitel, you're the oldest! Yente has to arrange a match for you before she can make one for me! Oh Yente, Yente! Well, somebody has to...