Monday, February 18, 2019

Mac and Decker

When I was in college, I drew these guys for our literary journal, Metaphor. This was back in 2015...back when my dad was still alive.


Even though I only drew those guys once, I've thought off and on about drawing them again, about (quite possibly) putting them in a comic strip or something.

Well, here they are in a more recent (and slightly more refined) drawing. Right now, my ideas for them are very basic, but I think I came up with a decent name for each of them.


I well imagine Mac would be a very sour apple, even though he's red, and Decker would be all slick and suave and somewhat vain because he knows everybody prefers chocolate to apples. Delicious conquers nutritious!

Well, as it is with all my other characters, I guess I'll just have to wait (and work on them) and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 17 - Matchmaker

Tzeitel, you're the oldest! Yente has to arrange a match for you before she can make one for me! Oh Yente, Yente! Well, somebody has to...