Tuesday, October 13, 2020

My Inktober 13 - Snorkeler

This one was easy and fun. You know how some people do something that just really calms them down when they're sad or stressed out? I'm more than sure you've got such a hobby yourselves. 

In my case, it's drawing (or writing) a swim scene. In just about all of my stories, there's at least one character that loves to get wet, and there's at least one major scene that takes place underwater. Relaxes me like anything in no time at all.

If Hayao Miyazaki is famous for including flying scenes, I'd like to be known for including underwater scenes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 16 - When I Grow Up

When I grow up, I will be tall enough to reach the branches That I need to reach to climb the trees You get to climb when you're grown u...