Wednesday, October 7, 2020

My Inktober 7 - Fairy Ring

How's this for a visual pun? One of my most favorite Spongebob Squarepants episodes, too. 

"What's so great about a nerdy pickle?"
"If I could just touch the hem of his pocket protector, then maybe some of his greatness will rub off on me!"
"Spongebob, as a friend, I must say that's really geeky. OH MY GOSH, JEFFREY JELLYFISH!"

"I can't believe it! How did you know?"
"Everybody loves pie!"

"Wow, I didn't know this was a hat!"
"...It wasn't."

"Spongebob, I'm glad you learned your lesson. Hero worship is unhealthy. Come on, Jeffrey!"

"Wah, wah, wa-a-a-ahhh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 17 - Matchmaker

Tzeitel, you're the oldest! Yente has to arrange a match for you before she can make one for me! Oh Yente, Yente! Well, somebody has to...