Sunday, October 23, 2022

My Inktober 2022 - 23 - Cute Mouse

Ever since I started working on that Winnie the Pooh group hug...

...I got to thinking about the possibility of a little cute series all my own, featuring woodland animals and a unicorn. Of course, Terence and Reid's stories are front and center, but I suppose it couldn't hurt to dabble on the side. 

One character I have in mind is a little field mouse, and he's got the personality of Piglet: very small and timid, but very sweet and able to rise to the occasion when needed. 


Tigger may be my most favorite Pooh character, but Piglet is an easy number two. So, this adorable little mouse will be a nice little kindred spirit. Can't decide yet if he should be gray or brown, light or dark. 

Name-wise, I'm considering Pipsqueak, or "Pip" for short. That's what I use on my Pippin. 


In any case, you know me when it comes to cute stuff. Cuteness meters are never safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 17 - Matchmaker

Tzeitel, you're the oldest! Yente has to arrange a match for you before she can make one for me! Oh Yente, Yente! Well, somebody has to...