Saturday, October 15, 2022

My Inktober 2022 - 15 - Scuba Minnie

Underwater art really relaxes me, and I'd been doing a little "Wet Minnie" series, so I decided to dedicate one of my 2022 Inktober entries to Minnie Mouse as a scuba diver. 

 

In "Wet Minnie," I just got the idea of Minnie embracing the water, first with simple swim goggles, and then she "upgrades" to a snorkeling mask and an official scuba tank. In actual Disney art, she looks fairly competent in the water, so I'm simply doing it my way. 

I started this back in 2020 and I plan to "reboot" it fairly soon. Like I said, it really relaxes me and Minnie is quite easy to draw, though you'd be surprised at how tricky her ears and nose are. One little misplacement makes a huge difference.

Here's what I've got thus far: 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 17 - Matchmaker

 Matchmaker