Saturday, October 29, 2022

My Inktober 2022 - 29 - Scuba Bride

Holy cow, there's only two "Inktober" entries left! And it's hard to believe it's already been a month since FanX; somehow, it feels like it's been longer. Then there's only two months left in the year, and then we get to do this all over again. 

Well, since underwater art is my specialty (or one of my biggest trademarks), I decided to do (take a wild guess) a bride in scuba gear. 

I hear it's possible to have an actual underwater wedding, but only if you and your guests are good swimmers and certified divers. Kyla, Reid, Mason, and Grace would have all loved a ceremony like that. Terence and Rhiella sure wouldn't have objected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 17 - Matchmaker

Tzeitel, you're the oldest! Yente has to arrange a match for you before she can make one for me! Oh Yente, Yente! Well, somebody has to...