Saturday, October 1, 2022

My Inktober 2022 - 1 - Bunch of Bats

Yes, I'm still drawing, but I'm easing my way back into it, with something a lot smaller and simpler.

Still feeling the sting of defeat. I know you win some and lose some, and it was only my first shot and it only lasted three days and people only had so much spending money. I call FanX "a wallet eater" because it will eat your wallet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Even so, it's a pretty big downer, especially in my case. At the very least, people liked my style, so I guess that's one step in the right direction. Anyone who buys your stuff has to like you first and foremost.

Anyway, as I said, I'm easing my way back into art, with not as much need for detail or "prettiness." I must say, Sharpie art provides a wonderful change of scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 16 - When I Grow Up

When I grow up, I will be tall enough to reach the branches That I need to reach to climb the trees You get to climb when you're grown u...