Tuesday, October 11, 2022

My Inktober 2022 - 11 - "Mine!"

I've always loved those silly seagulls. Dad thought they were an absolute riot. 


This is how I often envision my customers at my job, especially around the holidays. Today was a real doozy, because we're selling pumpkin bread and we had a "buy one, get one free" deal today. You know what that means, and I leave the details to your own imagination. 


On a side note, and a much sadder one, Angela Lansbury passed away today, just five days away from her 97th birthday. Mrs. Potts is now reunited with Lumiere and Cogsworth. 


I also remember her fondly from Bedknobs and Broomsticks, and from The Last Unicorn, where she lent her marvelous voice to the creepy Mommy Fortuna. Overall, she wasn't an actress; she was one of the actresses. You just didn't get much better than her. 

Godspeed, Lady Angela. 


(Images property of their respective owners.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 17 - Matchmaker

Tzeitel, you're the oldest! Yente has to arrange a match for you before she can make one for me! Oh Yente, Yente! Well, somebody has to...