I may not have a book of my own on the market yet, but there is a book now available for pre-order (comes out in June) whose cover I personally designed! Gets my foot in the door, if nothing else.
Best of all, my friend wants me to do another design for another book, and this time I'll get a little share in the royalties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remembering FanX - 4 Years Later
Well, another FanX has come and gone. Hard to believe it’s already been four years since I was there.
-
Today was the day of our ward Christmas party. This year we held a breakfast at the Stake Center, and it was just me and Chris this time. M...
-
As if you couldn't tell by now, I positively adore Pinocchio . In fact, I just had the privilege of watching it with my family, for the ...
-
If I had to choose five of my most favorite movies, or the movies that have inspired me the most and never lost their charm over the years, ...

THat's awesome. I'll check it out
ReplyDelete