I usually watch a unicorn movie for Terence's birthday. This year, I'm opting for The Last Unicorn, the very thing that inspired Terence's story in the first place.
Monday, June 13, 2016
Terence's Birthday and Cavalia's Odysseo
I know I'm a little late for this (it's been a crazy night and I just got home), but happy birthday to my buddy, Terence. There's no law that says you can't have birthdays for your own characters, is there?
Today, I celebrated it a little differently. Kayalauna, an old family and church friend, invited me to see Cavalia's Odysseo. She would have invited my mom, but Mom knows I'm way crazier about horses than she is. And this was kind of an early birthday present for me.
It was spectacular, that's all I can find to say. I wasn't at all bored for the full two hours, and that's saying a lot because I don't like staying in one place for too long. There was no lack of popcorn, M&M's, strawberry Fanta, or cotton candy, either.
I usually watch a unicorn movie for Terence's birthday. This year, I'm opting for The Last Unicorn, the very thing that inspired Terence's story in the first place.
I usually watch a unicorn movie for Terence's birthday. This year, I'm opting for The Last Unicorn, the very thing that inspired Terence's story in the first place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remembering FanX - 4 Years Later
Well, another FanX has come and gone. Hard to believe it’s already been four years since I was there.
-
Today was the day of our ward Christmas party. This year we held a breakfast at the Stake Center, and it was just me and Chris this time. M...
-
As if you couldn't tell by now, I positively adore Pinocchio . In fact, I just had the privilege of watching it with my family, for the ...
-
If I had to choose five of my most favorite movies, or the movies that have inspired me the most and never lost their charm over the years, ...













































I see nothing wrong with celebrating a character's birthday.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen The Last Unicorn for a long time. If you want to watch that today, go for it.