Not much to say on this blog, other than goodbye to August and summer, and hello to September and autumn.
I don't dislike summer, but I'm more than ready for this particular summer to be over. I need a fresh start. I know September won't be perfect but there's just something reassuring about the beginning of a brand-new month and season, you know?
See you in September, mates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remembering FanX - 4 Years Later
Well, another FanX has come and gone. Hard to believe it’s already been four years since I was there.
-
Today was the day of our ward Christmas party. This year we held a breakfast at the Stake Center, and it was just me and Chris this time. M...
-
As if you couldn't tell by now, I positively adore Pinocchio . In fact, I just had the privilege of watching it with my family, for the ...
-
If I had to choose five of my most favorite movies, or the movies that have inspired me the most and never lost their charm over the years, ...

No comments:
Post a Comment