It's always incredibly tough to be the good guy. It can be dangerous, thankless, and just downright unpleasant...and yet, it's all worth it. To me, the best heroes are the ones who keep pushing on when they have every reason on earth to throw in the towel and nobody would hold it against them. #Day12 of #MusicalMay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remembering FanX - 4 Years Later
Well, another FanX has come and gone. Hard to believe it’s already been four years since I was there.
-
Today was the day of our ward Christmas party. This year we held a breakfast at the Stake Center, and it was just me and Chris this time. M...
-
As if you couldn't tell by now, I positively adore Pinocchio . In fact, I just had the privilege of watching it with my family, for the ...
-
If I had to choose five of my most favorite movies, or the movies that have inspired me the most and never lost their charm over the years, ...

No comments:
Post a Comment