Wednesday, February 14, 2024

2024 Valentine

I may be single but I always try to have a bit of fun with Valentine's Day. I made this cute little Valentine for all of you, with that special reminder to give love as much to yourself as to others. 

Yes, you'll want to avoid becoming a narcissist at all costs. But don't sell yourself short, either. Learn to like what you see in the mirror a little more. Give yourself a bit more credit where it's due. Tell yourself, "I'm human like everybody else. I really did okay today. I don't need someone else to validate my importance. I may not be perfect but nobody's perfect. I'm all right the way I am. I like me. I may even love me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 21 - You'll Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm, Hold your head up high And don't be afraid of the dark At the end of the storm, There's a golden sky...