Saturday, August 13, 2016

10-Year High School Reunion

You want to travel through time? Take a little stroll through your high school. It'll take you wa-a-ay back!

Good thing I got the morning shift for work so that I would have the evening free. Didn't see too many familiar faces; heck, I hardly knew the difference between spouses and actual Northridge students. Amazing what a decade can do to you, huh?

So many memories...and I still feel like a high school kid even though I wrapped up college last year. Those were the days.

I have the fondest memories of seminary and Creative Writing; my teacher, Mrs. Kay Cannon, was the person to convince me that I should be an author.






































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 21 - You'll Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm, Hold your head up high And don't be afraid of the dark At the end of the storm, There's a golden sky ...