You want to travel through time? Take a little stroll through your high school. It'll take you wa-a-ay back!
Good thing I got the morning shift for work so that I would have the evening free. Didn't see too many familiar faces; heck, I hardly knew the difference between spouses and actual Northridge students. Amazing what a decade can do to you, huh?
So many memories...and I still feel like a high school kid even though I wrapped up college last year. Those were the days.
I have the fondest memories of seminary and Creative Writing; my teacher, Mrs. Kay Cannon, was the person to convince me that I should be an author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remembering FanX - 4 Years Later
Well, another FanX has come and gone. Hard to believe it’s already been four years since I was there.
-
Today was the day of our ward Christmas party. This year we held a breakfast at the Stake Center, and it was just me and Chris this time. M...
-
As if you couldn't tell by now, I positively adore Pinocchio . In fact, I just had the privilege of watching it with my family, for the ...
-
If I had to choose five of my most favorite movies, or the movies that have inspired me the most and never lost their charm over the years, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment