Monday, August 1, 2016

Two Books a Month - August

Again, my self-imposed "Two Books a Month" challenge isn't working out very well. But I figure the more I keep doing this, the more motivated I'll get to actually sit down and read the darn thing.

Then again, to be fair to myself, a lot of things have been happening these days, a lot of personal issues (both inside and outside family) that have just plain eaten up my time, mind, and heart.


Been hearing so many good things about this book, and I think it's time I checked it out for myself.


I figured I'd make it easy on myself with a much shorter, simpler book that I can easily read in ten minutes or less. Plus, it features a unicorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 20 - Tomorrow

The sun'll come out Tomorrow Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow there'll be sun Just thinkin' about Tomorrow Clears away the ...