I'm nuts about dogs, and I get to dog-sit Jackson for the Matthews during Labor Day weekend. He's an adorable little button, but he can sure be a handful. You need to make sure you hold the leash good and tight when you first walk out the door, and make sure you've got plenty of potty bags, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remembering FanX - 4 Years Later
Well, another FanX has come and gone. Hard to believe it’s already been four years since I was there.
-
Today was the day of our ward Christmas party. This year we held a breakfast at the Stake Center, and it was just me and Chris this time. M...
-
As if you couldn't tell by now, I positively adore Pinocchio . In fact, I just had the privilege of watching it with my family, for the ...
-
If I had to choose five of my most favorite movies, or the movies that have inspired me the most and never lost their charm over the years, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment