Today turned out to be rather interesting. We have a new bishop in our ward! Brother James McBride, whom I've known for quite some time, is now Bishop James McBride, with Brother Bowman and Brother Baer as his counselors.
Let's see...that makes this the fifth or sixth bishop I've known since my family moved to this area? I know bishops change every five years.
There was Bishop van Tussenbrook, Bishop Milliken, Bishop Skonnard, Bishop Schwartz, and Bishop Kippen.
So yeah, Bishop McBride is #6 for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remembering FanX - 4 Years Later
Well, another FanX has come and gone. Hard to believe it’s already been four years since I was there.
-
Today was the day of our ward Christmas party. This year we held a breakfast at the Stake Center, and it was just me and Chris this time. M...
-
As if you couldn't tell by now, I positively adore Pinocchio . In fact, I just had the privilege of watching it with my family, for the ...
-
If I had to choose five of my most favorite movies, or the movies that have inspired me the most and never lost their charm over the years, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment