Turns out I'm not quite done with the rough sketches yet. Hey, the ideas just keep nagging me until I put them on paper...and I'm not trying to fight them anymore, anyway.
I have to say, these sketches keep getting better and better. With every drawing, my characters are a bit more refined. Practice really does make perfect.
Besides, I had a bit of a scare the other day when my laptop went down, and I thought I'd lost my most recent artwork. Nothing I couldn't draw again but we all know how gutting it is to lose your hard work, especially for artists and writers. Thankfully everything is saved and backed up now. All the same, I'm playing it a little "extra safe" by posting them here.
Let's see if any of these actually make it to full Technicolor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remembering FanX - 4 Years Later
Well, another FanX has come and gone. Hard to believe it’s already been four years since I was there.
-
Today was the day of our ward Christmas party. This year we held a breakfast at the Stake Center, and it was just me and Chris this time. M...
-
As if you couldn't tell by now, I positively adore Pinocchio . In fact, I just had the privilege of watching it with my family, for the ...
-
If I had to choose five of my most favorite movies, or the movies that have inspired me the most and never lost their charm over the years, ...





























































































No comments:
Post a Comment