Thursday, June 13, 2024

Drawing Bluey

I'm finding myself liking Bluey more and more, and I finally reached the point where I decided to try drawing the famous Heelers myself. You'd be surprised at how easy (and not so easy) they are to draw.

Either way, not bad for a first attempt, eh? 

Bandit is by far my favorite. He's got some of the best lines, my favorite episodes are those that feature him the most (with maybe the exception of "Sleepytime") and there's just something so refreshing and beautiful about a father portrayed the right way. He's not flawless by any means but there's no doubt he's one of the fantastic ones out there. 













(All images property of their respective owners.)

Don't get me wrong. Chilli is a pretty fantastic mother, too, and while I enjoy both Bluey and Bingo, I must admit I'm a bit partial to Bingo. She's just so doggone adorable. (Yep, I said it!)

Just in time for Father's Day, too. And happy birthday to Terence today! Hooray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday - Recap

Hard to believe I'm already 36.  I know age is just a number, and the only real difference I feel right now is my hairstyle. I've be...