Gee, these last few months have been a real joyride. I just went completely nuts with my art, more so than I have in ages, or possibly ever. Guess I shouldn't complain; people love my art, my skills are refined a little more with every picture, and most importantly, the art makes me happy. Art and writing have always been wonderful therapy; they have literally saved me from going out of my mind, and they make my life useful. If I happen to make a living off them, so much the better.
Well, here's the most recent batch of sketches. And I'm really cracking down on coloring some of these. Some of my friends have told me they miss the colored stuff, and I have to admit, I miss it, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remembering FanX - 4 Years Later
Well, another FanX has come and gone. Hard to believe it’s already been four years since I was there.
-
Today was the day of our ward Christmas party. This year we held a breakfast at the Stake Center, and it was just me and Chris this time. M...
-
As if you couldn't tell by now, I positively adore Pinocchio . In fact, I just had the privilege of watching it with my family, for the ...
-
If I had to choose five of my most favorite movies, or the movies that have inspired me the most and never lost their charm over the years, ...










































































































No comments:
Post a Comment