Saturday, December 1, 2018

End of November and NaNoWriMo

Another NaNoWriMo tucked under my belt! That was a lot of fun, and a lot of work.




Will I do this again in 2019? You bet, and I'm going to do the next year, and the next, and quite possibly the next! As of now, I think it's safe to say that I shall be a NaNo participant for as long as humanly possible.

After all, there's no age limit whatsoever, and anything that helps you refine your craft can't steer you wrong.

In other news: Fare thee well, November of 2018, and welcome, December of 2018! Only one month left in the year...ho-o-o-oly nutcrackers, Batman!




No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 20 - Tomorrow

The sun'll come out Tomorrow Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow there'll be sun Just thinkin' about Tomorrow Clears away the ...