By far, the best parts of Disney's Peter Pan and Return to Never Land are the scenes featuring Captain Hook and Mr. Smee. Those two absolutely steal the show and never fail to entertain me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remembering FanX - 4 Years Later
Well, another FanX has come and gone. Hard to believe it’s already been four years since I was there.
-
Today was the day of our ward Christmas party. This year we held a breakfast at the Stake Center, and it was just me and Chris this time. M...
-
As if you couldn't tell by now, I positively adore Pinocchio . In fact, I just had the privilege of watching it with my family, for the ...
-
If I had to choose five of my most favorite movies, or the movies that have inspired me the most and never lost their charm over the years, ...


No comments:
Post a Comment