Thursday, December 14, 2023

The 12 Days of Christmas of 2023 - Day 2

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: two turtle doves,
 
And a partridge in a pear tree!
 
The turtle dove is a symbol of true love and friendship. The two turtle doves in the song represent a devoted couple standing before God.
 


My fantasy version:
 
On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: two forest fauns,
 
And a unicorn as white as the snow!
 
The faun is a symbol of peace and fertility. Fauns are known for their lively and festive attitude, as well as their dislike of violence and seriousness.
 
While fauns are often confused with satyrs, fauns are generally nicer and less wild and hot-blooded than satyrs. In other words, you're much more likely to make friends with a faun than a satyr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday - Recap

Hard to believe I'm already 36.  I know age is just a number, and the only real difference I feel right now is my hairstyle. I've be...