Thursday, March 16, 2017

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Why do we go green?
‘Tis the funniest scene
That you ever had seen
We be as green
As a lime jellybean
Though ‘tis quite mean
To go and demean
Those not garbed in green

I myself ain’t so keen
To strut like a queen
I feel rather unclean
When I see my green

I had a green spleen
From the day of thirteen
Till the day of nineteen
So had my best friend Dean
And my half-sister Jean
Who just turned seventeen
Jean loves a good green bean
But keep her away from caffeine

My parrot loves to preen
He’s a regular preen machine
My second cousin Irene
Appears unusually lean
She stirs up quite a scene
Every Halloween
Quite a frightful figurine
If you know what I mean

That’s our regular routine
To go around in green
Now I should head off-screen
Before I cause another scene!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 20 - Tomorrow

The sun'll come out Tomorrow Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow there'll be sun Just thinkin' about Tomorrow Clears away the ...