Monday, December 7, 2020

Remembering Pearl Harbor

I know I've fallen a bit behind on my "Give Thanks" posts; work's been crazy, with the Christmas holiday right around the corner, and I've had a few other crazy things going on these last few days. Plus, I signed up to do some Christmas art and I wanted to get a good head start.

But I had to make a little post commemorating 79 years since the attack on Pearl Harbor. They say it was a lot like the 9/11 attacks in 2001: it happened out of nowhere, it was absolutely dreadful, everyone who witnessed it was shaken to the core, and the worst part is that it was no accident; someone meant for this to happen. 

It's a day that still lives in infamy to this very day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 20 - Tomorrow

The sun'll come out Tomorrow Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow there'll be sun Just thinkin' about Tomorrow Clears away the ...