Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Mel's Inktober 1 - Wallace and Gromit

And so begins another month of October, and once again I'm doing "Inktober" my way.


I've always been a small fan of Wallace and Gromit, the UK version of Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny. Chicken Run and Flushed Away are nicely done, too, though I will say Chicken Run is definitely the better of the two. 

These days, I've gained a great respect for stop-motion animation. There isn't a whole lot of it due to how time-consuming and expensive it is, but the final results almost always look amazing.

This is what my family and I almost always say every time we have toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mel's Inktober 17 - Cute Black Cats

Wanted something a bit happier and a lot simpler this time. I've always been a pretty big cat person; I'd have dogs and cats if I ...