Sunday, October 6, 2024

Mel's Inktober 6 - Sorcerer Mickey

These days, whenever someone mentions Fantasia, people tend to think of Chernabog or Sorcerer Mickey first. 


Which isn't a huge surprise, given this is one of Mickey Mouse's most famous roles and that's saying a lot. I even have a Christmas ornament of him in his Sorcerer's Apprentice form, and another of Minnie as a ballerina. 

As a little kid, I couldn't get enough of him, so this was by far my most favorite segment, until I gained a deeper love for The Pastoral Symphony and (of course) Night on Bald Mountain. 

(Image property of its respective owner.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mel's Inktober 17 - Cute Black Cats

Wanted something a bit happier and a lot simpler this time. I've always been a pretty big cat person; I'd have dogs and cats if I ...