Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Inktober 2019 - Day 1

And so "Inktober" begins once again.

It's only going to be two challenges this time. They're not doing the "Disney" challenge this year (they'll just do a contest instead), and maybe it's just as well; three drawings per day for 31 days straight is a bit much, even for me.

So, here's entry #1 for the original "Inktober": Ring. Nobody said it had to be a ring for your finger, and not bad for three attempts in a row, if I do say so myself.


And entry #1 for my own "Fantasytober": Anthropomorphic Black Cat. I'd love to own a black cat again someday, and I already have a name picked out: Boo-Boo Two.


Fun fact: In some places, it's illegal to adopt a black cat around the Halloween holiday. Because, sadly, some people only use that black cat for a living decoration, and then they drop it. 

I even read a funny story a while back about a woman who actually wondered what another woman did with her two black cats after Halloween was over; it didn't seem to occur to this ridiculous woman that the black cats were official, permanent members of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 9-11 Memorial

Every year, I make a small tribute to 9/11, and this year is no exception. I also play Alan Jackson's "Where Were You (When the Wor...