Saturday, October 5, 2019

Inktober 2019 - Day 5

General Conference weekend has arrived. Regretfully, I had to work this morning and most of the afternoon, but I got home in time to catch the last couple of speakers for the Saturday afternoon session, and then I joined my entire family in the Women's Session at our stake center, and afterward we had dinner at Dairy Queen. Then Mom and Christine had to make a quick (or not so quick) trip to the store, and we went to none other than my old work place, WinCo Foods.

This means I was out of the house for most of the day, so access to my computer and art stuff was very limited. But it was a pretty good day overall; I even brought home a bunch of gingerbread mummies from work, as a special family treat, just because.

And you know the old saying, "Better late than never." So, without further ado, here's "Inktober" entry #5: Build. Pretty adorable, eh?


Day 5 for "Fantasytober": A Werewolf with Candy. Some of my werewolf characters may be sympathetic and even friendly; others, you'll want to run as far away from them as possible, as quickly as possible! And I love candy to pieces, but not that many pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 9-11 Memorial

Every year, I make a small tribute to 9/11, and this year is no exception. I also play Alan Jackson's "Where Were You (When the Wor...