Saturday, October 12, 2019

Inktober 2019 - Day 12

I present to you good people day 12 of "Inktober": Dragon. Once again, I cheated a bit with this, but I still think it turned out pretty good, considering I'm not the best dragon artist in the world. One of my friends thinks this is a sea dragon stirring up a storm, and you know what? I really like that idea!


Day 12 of "Fantasytober": Dragon Participating in Halloween. I didn't even realize (at first) that "dragon" was the theme for the original "Inktober" as well, but oh well. I kept this one very cartoony but still cute; that's the kind of Halloween I prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 9-11 Memorial

Every year, I make a small tribute to 9/11, and this year is no exception. I also play Alan Jackson's "Where Were You (When the Wor...