Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Inktober 2019 - Day 22

Finally back on track! Just a little less than a week left; boy, has this month passed by in a flash. Time has that uncanny way of speeding up when you get older. And with increased hours at work, time goes even faster for me, not that I'm complaining...at least, not too much!

Day 22 of "Inktober": Ghost. Give me the cute little ghosts any day, the ones who are far more charming than terrifying!



Day 22 of "Fantasytober": Scary Mermaid. The ocean may be beautiful and wondrous but it does have its scary parts, and you most definitely don't want to be part of her world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 9-11 Memorial

Every year, I make a small tribute to 9/11, and this year is no exception. I also play Alan Jackson's "Where Were You (When the Wor...