Thursday, October 10, 2019

Inktober 2019 - Day 10

"Inktober" take 10: Pattern. When it comes to drawing zebras, I have a love/hate relationship. You think drawing a zebra's stripes can't be that complicated, until you try it for yourself.

Though I tried to make this simple, drawing it (and cleaning it up in Photoshop) was no piece of cake.


"Fantasytober" take 10: Dorky Twilight. My favorite of today's entries, by far. Everybody who knows me knows how I feel about Stephenie Meyer's Twilight, so I'll just let the following image do all the talking. You know what they say: a picture is worth a thousand words, sometimes even ten thousand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 9-11 Memorial

Every year, I make a small tribute to 9/11, and this year is no exception. I also play Alan Jackson's "Where Were You (When the Wor...