Thursday, October 3, 2019

Inktober 2019 - Day 3

Well, today was a little mortifying. I wasn't feeling quite so hot at work, so they allowed me to go home two hours early, and one of the bosses drove me in her own car. I wasn't that bad but it's just one of those days where you're far from top-notch.

Here's hoping a good night's sleep will do me some good and I can be back to my old self when I go back to work. At least everyone was sympathetic; they could even tell something was wrong with me, since I wasn't working as diligently, I slipped away at least five times just to use the restroom (though I made sure not to leave any customers at the register), and I wasn't making any wisecracks. When Mel Mather's not joking, you know something's up, Doc!

So, anyway, here we are, day three of "Inktober," which is: Bait. Fresh worm, fresh on the hook!



For "Fantasytober" 3: Unicorn Casting a Spell. I thought the cape would lend just a bit of originality.

No name for this character, no idea whether I'll use her for anything again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 9-11 Memorial

Every year, I make a small tribute to 9/11, and this year is no exception. I also play Alan Jackson's "Where Were You (When the Wor...