Saturday, May 4, 2024

Lucas's Baptism

Today was the day my youngest nephew, Lucas, got baptized. I was lucky to get this day off; it's a rarity I ask for time off at all, and I made sure to give my boss plenty of notice, though a temporary mistake was made with the schedule and corrected almost at the last minute. I was just beginning to worry.

It was a very short and simple but very nice event. Lucas is such a sweet, adorable kid. Sadly, he's the only grandchild who didn't get to meet Pop-Pop (he was born the year after Dad died) but I know for sure Dad wouldn't have missed this for the world. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 17 - Matchmaker

Tzeitel, you're the oldest! Yente has to make a match for you before she can make one for me! Oh, Yente, Yente! Well, somebody has to a...