Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Inktober 2018 - Day 30

Thirty entries down; one to go! Almost there! I'm thrilled and a bit sad at the same time.

"Inktober" 30: Jolt. Tallis may not always pay the best attention, but Romulus isn't above teasing his little brother on occasion. And Tallis is known to pull a prank or two on his big brother, so it evens out.


"Disney Inktober" 30: Villain. I was tempted to draw Frollo or Maleficent, or even the Horned King. But after watching "Night on Bald Mountain" with my family the other night (we indulged in a few Disney/Looney Tunes Halloween episodes), I had it!

Surprisingly, Chernabog didn't bother me that much when I was younger. I think it helped that he didn't appear on the screen for too long, and that they kept him silent, meaning there was no scary laugh or ominous voice. Now I find him (and the whole Fantasia segment) rather creepy, and thoroughly awesome at the same time. I think it's safe to say that he trumps all Disney villains because he really is evil incarnate. All the other bad guys are mere toys in his hands.


"Fantasytober" 30: Demon. That's two demons in one day. And I have to say, this one gives me the creeps; he almost looks like a scary clown, and we all know how to respond to scary clowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 21 - You'll Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm, Hold your head up high And don't be afraid of the dark At the end of the storm, There's a golden sky ...