Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Inktober 2018 - Day 31 - Happy Halloween!

I did it! I actually did it! Three art challenges in one month...I am awesome!!!!!

That sure was fun, but I'm a little glad that it's over. After today, I'm taking a small break from art, blowing off some steam.

So here you are, "Inktober" 31: Slice. Holy Great Pumpkin, Batman!


"Disney Inktober" 31: Halloween. Two of Disney's best-loved characters, perfect for this time of year. I love The Nightmare Before Christmas, but I swear, you'll hear those songs in your head a week after you've seen the movie!


And last but not least, "Fantasytober" 31: Your Own Choice. A few familiar and friendly faces; some of my personal favorites!


One more thing to say, one last picture for the road, before I wrap it up:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 20 - Tomorrow

The sun'll come out Tomorrow Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow there'll be sun Just thinkin' about Tomorrow Clears away the ...