Sunday, October 1, 2023

2023 Inktober 1 - Doughnuts and Cider

Hello, friends and fellow artists! It's that time of the year once again, and here's the picture to kick it all off.

Just about everybody automatically thinks of pumpkins or apples in the fall. I lean toward apples myself. While I like pumpkin fragrances, I never really acquired a taste for pumpkin, although pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are quite nice. My mom loves roasted pumpkin seeds, so I tell her she can have my share. I tried pumpkin pie a few times, but never learned to love it.

So, again, I'm a lot more partial to apples. When I was little, the apple was my most favorite fruit and I ate one whenever I could. Today, I still love them and I especially love candy apples and apple juice. Strawberries may be Terence and Reid's favorite fruit, but they'll eat as many apples as possible, too.


(Images property of their respective owners.)

I could really go for a nice mug of hot cider and a nice doughnut to go with it. However, doughnuts fill me up pretty quick, so one doughnut at a time is enough for me, two tops.

Maybe I should pick up some apple juice after next payday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday - Recap

Hard to believe I'm already 36.  I know age is just a number, and the only real difference I feel right now is my hairstyle. I've be...