Saturday, October 14, 2023

2023 Inktober 14 - Halloween Disney Trio

The classic trio, in fun Halloween getup. 


When I was younger, Mickey Mouse was by far my favorite. I couldn't get enough of him. Today, I can't really have one without the other two. In this case, three is indeed a charm. 

My dad could sort of talk like Donald Duck. He couldn't speak all that coherently but he at least got the "quacky" voice right. I never got the hang of it and I still don't understand how it's done.

And I find A Goofy Movie heaps funnier and more profound. My most favorite line:


You want to know the real answer? 4,735,787.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMM 14 - Luck Be a Lady

They call you "Lady Luck" But there is room for doubt At times you have a very unladylike way Of running out   You're on this ...